Jan 20, 2010

Site Under Construction

I have decided to re-design my website. It has minimal content and it doesn't function as well as I would like it to. The theme is photography, obviously, however I would also like to promote my ability to design and encode websites as well. I believe that I need to review my portfolio and include a lot of the work that I've done over the last 3 years. This will include the work I've done with SANUWAVE as well as freelance work on the side for PulseVet and Premier Shockwave.

Taking into consideration that my site will not satisfy a curious customer coming from a free lance site, I am going to look into a free CMS solution for the layout of
www.tuckersphotography.com. After the layout is fixed, I can worry about the content management and even possible dynamic content.


No comments:

Post a Comment