Jan 30, 2010

Construction Update

I am pleased to announce that the content management system (CMS) is now properly installed on my site. A database has also been set up to accompany the site. This will allow for better content management as well as ease of use and dynamic features. I plan to have restricted areas for any content I wish to sell, such as logos or even templates. This area will also play a role in selling photography!
I will be researching the extensions and shopping cart options next, but in the mean time I have to figure out how to customize and redesign the look of the default settings. I'm really excited because I had a rough time trying to set up the database. Webhero.com and Joomla.org both helped and I am glad I was able to make a dynamic site. Finally!

No comments:

Post a Comment